Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Francisco, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- The size: it's a pretty big room as far as apartments go. And it comes with an equally large walk-in closet.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Keeping the room clean and clutter free: which means making the bed every day and not letting the clothes pile up. It also helps to have big windows that let the sun shine in. I think everything feels cleaner when there's sunshine. My room is large enough to have a king-size bed but I don't want to give up the airiness and space that I have now to move around freely. I keep all my make-up "stuff" in ceramic bowls on the dresser so it looks organized. Also, the only electronic thing in my bedroom is the alarm clock.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Most days I work from home, and I like to go into my bedroom mid-afternoon for a few minutes to take a break and catch the light streaming through the big windows.
See all entries