- Durham, NC
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- We love all of the natural light that our bedroom gets. It somehow still feels cozy and comfortable even with all of the beautiful bright light. We also love the bright accent wall color (Asparagus by Behr) that we picked out the day we moved in.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I always try to make the bed every morning! Making the bed can take a room from chaotic to calm in a few minutes! Our bedroom is also full of special photographs. I love looking at pictures of our daughter and wedding day right before I fall asleep and when I wake up everyday.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Our bedroom is definitely a relaxation zone. We read a lot in bed and spend lazy weekend mornings reading to our daughter in bed. We also try our best to leave our work/stress downstairs before we head upstairs to the bedroom.
My Bedroom Retreat