Anyone with a school age kid knows that there is never a shortage of candy come the holidays, and Valentine's Day is no different. Instead of adding to the sugar rush this year, why not get a bit creative with your kids' Valentines? These great ideas are cute, creative, and sure to please even the pickiest of preschoolers...all without candy.
1. Princess and Super Hero Peg Doll Valentines on Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line
2. Glowstick Valentines on Living, Loving, Learning Naturally
3. Heart Crayons by Carrots Are Orange
4. Bubble Valentines on Armelle blog
5. Bouncy Ball Valentines on Little Bit Funky
(Images: as linked above)