A classic suit can last a man decades. Choose a similarly classic pattern for an interior and we're willing to bet it will stand the test of time, too:FIRST ROW:
• 1 The Inspiration.
• 2 Upholster a traditionally-lined piece of furniture in pinstripe for a masculine update.
• 3 Organic Cotton Pinstripe Flannel Duvet Cover from Gaiam, $180 king
• 4 Undercollar pillows by JHill Design are made from leftover felt used for the under-collar lining of tailored suit jackets.
• 5 A sofa upholstered in tweed anchors an otherwise light and airy room.
• 6 A button-close pillow sham in tweed and suede by Simplemente Blanco.
• 7 Berwick Tweed carpet by Karastan.
• 8 From an exhibit of menswear quilts at the New England Quilt Museum, curated by Laura Fisher Quilts of NYC.
• 9 Inglewood pinstripe wallpaper by Osbourne & Little
• 10 Felt-shaded lamps by Tom Dixon