There's nothing like enjoying a cold cocktail on a hot summer day. I also love straws, and think they make cocktails and entertaining even more fun. Paper straws have been a growing trend in recent years, and I still find myself introducing them to those who haven't yet had the experience of sipping through this throwback to ice cream parlors and soda shops. They can be a substitute for cocktail markers, are available in a ton of colors and patterns, and are an easy and fun way to add color and whimsy to parties.
1. Garden Party Drink Jars (set of 12 jars, lids and straws) from Terrain, $68.
2. Birch Bark Straws from Terrain, $8.
3. Floral Print Paper Straws by Peach Blossom, $6.54.
4. Bamboo Paper Straw by Kikkerland, $8.
5. Lemonade Stand Pack (set of 25 Greenware cups and lids, biodegradable straws, assorted bags, cookie bags, and vending machine capsules) by Bake It Pretty, $25.
6. Cow Spot Print Paper Straws by InTheClear, $2.99.
7. Metallic Star Paper Straw by Pearl and Earl, £4.
(Images: As linked above)