Herb garden in overdrive? Thin out your garden and decorate your house by creating wreaths that are both fragrant and useful.
- This lush version would look perfect over a farmhouse table. From The Chalkboard.
- An all-sage version is modern and sculptural. From min lilla veranda.
- Mini-wreaths decorate these clever cards from Frolic! While these cards were made for the holidays, you could make your own version for housewarming or shower gifts.
- Use a blend of gorgeous herbs — it's both pretty and perfect to pull from as you cook your favorite recipes. From Made by Girl.
- A small wreath made with lavender is as nice for your bedroom as it is for your kitchen. From Home Sandwich Shoppe.
(Images: As linked above)
ATVideo of the Day