Over the past few months, we've happily cuddled into reading nooks, painted our rooms beautiful dramatic hues, and celebrated rain with cute decor. But with summer solstice looming and temperatures soaring, it's time for airy, sun-dappled inspiration like these bold spaces from the Hotel Sezz in Saint Tropez.
After all, it's hard to think of the French Riviera without conjuring up images of gorgeous views, glamorous hotels, and chic summer style. The hotel, designed by Christopher Pillet, captures this image perfectly, creating a relaxed, stylish vibe with sophisticated use of bright colors, metallic accessories, and hardwood walls.
1. Instead of a monochromatic color scheme, use various bright hues such orange, baby blue, and chartreuse.
2. Offset an all-white outdoor color scheme with bold pop of color indoors.
3. Mix metallics, white, and greenery for a sophisticated, laid-back vibe.
4. Swap out your pillows for some punchy geometric prints.
5. If you work at home, consider installing a shelf on your porch and creating a temporary outdoor office.
See more pictures at Hotel Sezz.
Images: Manuel Zublena.