I am addicted, obsessed, and bordering stalker when it comes to 80's love songs. I can't help myself and start jamming to Simply Red over and over again. If you come to my place for a summer party, be prepared to live like it is 1984 and don't be afraid to rock the perm and leggings.
Here is a favorite summer pool party playlist.
1. "Everything She Wants" Wham!
2. "Fortress Around Your Heart" Sting
3. "Can't Stand Losing You" The Police
4. "How Long" Ace
5. "Your Love is King" Sade
6. "Money's Too Tight To Mention" Simply Red
7. "Holding Back The Years" Simply Red
8. "If You Were Here Tonight" Alexander O'Neal
9. "Waiting For a Girl Like You" Foreigner
10. "Careless Whisper" George Michael
If you are an 80's music fan, feel free to add your favorites to the list.
(Image: Cover of Rio/Duran Duran)