You can't throw a stick this time of year without hitting the color blue, and with good reason. It's cool and calm and everything you want for summer. Against a white wall, the color really pops. To get the look, you can either buy prints, or create your own version using the sun.
Each of these botanical prints have a bleached out, sun-dried quality that feels comfortable and breezy.
- Blue Peragos print from Hysj-Lundemork
- A collection of sun prints from Sweet Paul Magazine
- Emma Sjodin's Swedish Geranium, printed on linen canvas, available at Splendid Avenue
- A small dose of color in Michael Haverland's otherwise neutral bathroom, from Architectural Digest
- Poppy prints from botanist Anna Atkins decorate a warm industrial scene in House to Home.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day