'Tis the season to be touching your toes to the ocean, spending lazy days at the lake, and lounging poolside. Being near the water is a quintessential part of summer, so why not incorporate reminders of your day at the beach into your home décor? Visual cues will keep you refreshed, even midweek when you're cooped up inside.
1. The ruffled embellishments of this rich cobalt bedding from Anthropologie are reminiscent of waves crashing on the beach.
2. Sea glass doesn't have to come from the shore. Upcycle your own assortment of glass jars with this tutorial from Craftberry Bush.
3. This adorable little wave pillow from Etsy may just be the perfect beachy accent to your sofa.
4. The soothing color and delicate detailing of this gorgeous, capiz shell pendant from Layla Grayce will transport you back to the beach in no time.
5. This handwoven dhurrie rug from Serena and Lily uses a traditional tribal pattern with a nautical twist to make a graphic statement.
(Image: 1. iPhone photo by Lindsay Tella, other images as credited above.)