Maybe I should move to Santa Fe and become a silversmith, because I just can't get enough of turquoise and coral. The colors of Caribbean waters and desert sunsets, these bright summer hues find their way into my home as the temperature rises.
A classic coupling in jewelry and nature, turquoise and coral complement each other beautifully. Warm coral paired with cool turquoise just feels refreshing, like a swim in the ocean after soaking up the sun.
Whether bold or muted, turquoise and coral accessories are an instant summer vacation for your space.
Do you decorate with turquoise and coral in your home?
1. Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase, Anthropologie, $28.
2. Beach Magnets, Etsy seller StuckTogether, $9.95.
3. Undersea Base, Anthropologie, $248.
4. Fleur Tealight, Z Gallerie, $9.95.
5. Tonal Wave Ruffle Shower Curtain, Urban Outfitters, $69.
6. Tropical Punch Pendant Shade, Urban Outfitters, $29.
7. 3x5 Scarf Border Rug, Urban Outfitters, $34.
8. Fiori Coral Pillow, Crate & Barrel, $49.95.
9. Striped Woven Lobsta Throw, CB2, $39.95.
10. Linen Coral Pillow Cover, Etsy seller kainkain, $23.
• Totally Turquoise: All Over the House
• In the Pink: Diverse Accents from Rose to Coral