All-white sometimes gets a bad rap as being stark and harsh, but these rooms are anything but. Here, popsicles are not just tolerated, they're encouraged. These are the easy, warm whites of summer.
These rooms aren't aiming for perfection; instead, they embrace the rustic: whitewashed planks, chipped paint, and multiple shades of white layered together to create a room that can stand up to (gasp) living, sandy feet and all.
- Bright white with subtle nautical navy is crisp and classic. From Martha Stewart.
- Whitewashed floors and art look layered and lovely. From Elle Decor.
- A wave of ocean-colored tile accents this clean white bath. From House Beautiful.
- I'd spend all summer on this white patio with a sail shade and succulents. Molly Wood Garden Design via Houzz.
- Light wood floors and woven baskets make this cottage kitchen extra cozy. From House & Home.
(Images: As linked above)