As we discussed earlier this week, when it comes to neutral rooms, a little stripe— even in a muted color— can be the difference between blah and beautiful. Paired with weathered woods, breezy whites, and fresh greens, these striped beauties pack the perfect understated punch and epitomize carefree summer style.
• Brook Farm General Store's Hammam Towel $68 available in multiple colors
• Pottery Barn's Cove Stripe Pillow Cover, $23
• Land's End Breton Stripe Throw, $69.50, available in multiple colors
• Brook Farm General Store's Linen Tablecloth, $85
• West Elm's Hammam Stripe Hand Towel, $10
• The New England Trading Company's Brahms Mount Linen/Cotton Blanket - Pinstripe, $302
• Lands' End 14" x 22" Oversized Stripe Decorative Pillow Cover, $29.50
• Restoration Hardware's Vintage-Washed Belgian Linen Stripe Duvet, $119.99 - $169.99
• Dash & Albert's Lighthouse Indoor/Outdoor Rug, $38-$514, available in multiple colors
• Horne's Thick Chambray Towel Navy + White Stripe Fog Linen Work, $16
• West Elm's Stripe Sheet Set, $14-$99, available in multiple colors
What else would you add to the list?
Images: as linked above