Summertime is just around the bend, and my first thought is thank the heavens above! Then, my second thought: what are we doing with our summer? As my daughter grows older - she's the ripe old age of 4 now - I'm realizing we have to think more serously about summer camps and programs. Swim classes? Soccer? Day camp?
We've chosen a day camp, which is run through her preschool, and I'm excited for her to have time with all of her friends in an environment she knows and loves. Now, for the supplies. Lunches, naptime blankets, sprinkler/pool back ups, and changes of clothes? Oh my. Here are some of the things we have our eyes on to help update our gear:
- Fluf ABC Lunch Bag, ($20.35, Vine.com)
- Laptop Lunches ($24.99 - $39.99, Laptop Lunches)
- Kids Konserve Ice Pack and Sweat Free Cover ($11.50, Mighty Nest)
- Zoo Little Kid Luggage ($30, Skip Hop)
- Stainless Steel Insulated Food Jar ($20, Kids Konserve)