Damask is beautiful, but it can also be a bit imposing. These summery home goods have all the charm of traditional damask with a lighter, modern feel.
- Pine Tree Hill's classic floral bedding is pretty for any season. $54-$198 at Layla Grace.
- soothing blend of gray and purple on a pillow from Company C. $132.
- Aimee Wilder's lovely wallpaper incorporates a modern leaf motif. $165 a roll at Design Public.
- A vintage bobbin chair reupholstered in cheery colors from Carnaby Home. $1500.
- A pendant light that would work anywhere from streamlined dining nook to an maximalist living room. $69 at Shades of Light.
(Images: As linked above.)