Jessica and Eli updated their condo kitchen by painting, adding a few new energy-efficient appliances, and focusing on lighting and furniture. Everything lives together comfortably, and there's a laid-back feeling to the space that's achieved with simple, classic furnishings and pale yellow walls against dark kitchen cabinets. Here's a complete source list, with products and links, to achieve a similar look.
Pale Yellow Paint Color
Classic Table and Chairs
Updated Kitchen Cabinets
Aluminum Pendant Lighting
For the full tour of this home, as well as a complete resource list, click here.
• Sources for Small Kitchen Renovations
• Customized IKEA Kitchen: Get the Look
• Modern Kitchens: High & Low
• Crisp & Classic Kitchen: Get the Look
• Sunny Retro Kitchen: Get the Look
Photo: Kyle Freeman