Susan's "Color Happiness" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Prospect, KY
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The Dash & Albert rug was the jumping off point, but the Amy Butler wallpaper brought it home for me! Incorporating a lot of color into such a utilitarian room is such a wonderful treat!
- Colors used in my room:
- Barely Teal, Celedon, Teal, Blue, Gray, Yellow, Pink, Green
- Tips for using color successfully:
- You don't need to try and match colors in a piece you love, coordinating it with a shade similar creates a great custom put together look.
- Color Happiness