- Williston, VT
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Our bedroom incorporates some things my husband and I have accumulated and loved for a long time, and that have appeared in different spots and guises in the various places we've called home. The bureaus we splurged on when starting out give us joy every day, along with the colorful resin lamps.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I'm a person who feels best in a spare, simple environment- I just don't think as clearly or relax as much in "busy" spaces. And soothing "spring leaves" green has been a color choice in at least 4 rooms from the past, and still works for me. I love things that float, like the hacked Ikea side tables, because I don't have to vacuum around them.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Since this is a smaller house for us, the bedroom is a newly important place to escape from each other and drink a cup of coffee, read or watch t.v.
My Bedroom Retreat