Entry tables and coffee tables are great locations for these displays because they set the mood and don't interfere with the meal. A simple arrangement for the dining table, which enhances the decor without hindering the functionality of the table, is always a bonus.
1. The raw form and warm colors of this bowl of persimmons is simple and absolutely elegant. Via White on Rice Couple.
2. Playing with different shapes, sizes and textures under one color scheme makes for a dynamic piece. Via Martha Stewart
3. Celebrate fall with this assorted vegetable centerpiece. Tips on how to assemble one yourself vía a subtle revelry.
4. Like pebbles in a vase, the kumquats add a pop of color to the tabletop. Experiment with various shapes and sizes in glass vases for different outcomes. Via Better Homes & Gardens.
5. This minimalist apple arrangement would be perfect on a long narrow entry table or sideboard. Via House Beautiful.
6. Root vegetables, while not always an obvious choice, can be used in a variety of ways. Lighten up the mood with this playful collection of daikon radishes and turnips. Via Martha Stewart.
7. Make your own cranberry centerpiece spheres via Better Homes & Gardens.
8. The deep colors and organic form of grapes draping over the bowl, add a touch of elegance to any table. Via Martha Stewart.
9. Incorporate a punch of color with green apples gathered in small bowls. Via Orange Tree Weddings.
10. Pumpkins and gourds of all kinds look festive, yet refined, grouped together on the table. Via White on Rice Couple.
Images: As credited above.