- Salt Lake City, UT
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I bought the curtains ages ago, but they didn't really look right with my yellow walls, so I painted the walls white and now the pattern really pops. I also decided to repaint my brown dresser a similar green to the green in the curtains. You'll also notice that the colors in the crazy lampshades mirror the colors in the painting.
- Colors used in my room
- The color on the walls is Behr Polar Bear White. There are loads of other colors in the furnishings, including green, red, pink and brown.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Pick colors from a rug, painting, or curtain and repeat them throughout the room. But above all, have fun and don't worry too much about what other people think.
- Elegantly Boho
Room for Color