- Salt Lake City, UT
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love that it's cozy yet sophisticated. But what I love the most is the beautiful view through the window on to the neighborhood park.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Banish the kids! Just joking! The reality is my bedroom is usually littered with discarded toys and musical instruments which my lovely boys bring in but forget to take with them when they leave. It's the sunniest and warmest room in the house so everyone tends to congregate in here on the weekends and after school. And the truth is, I wouldn't have it any other way. Now if I could only stop them from playing nerf gun wars in here.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My bedroom is probably my favorite room in my house and I definitely make the most of it. If I'm not reading or on the iPad in bed, then I'm doing yoga on the rug in the middle. I also have a couple of seating zones, but they're mostly used for impromptu clothes storage.
My Bedroom Retreat