Exercise is hard work for hard work's sake. The end goal is to enable your body to do more, be physically better. Technology has not always slipped easily into this world, and there is often reason to be wary of the next big thing. We don't post about the minutiae of the fitness news, just great gear and simple tips to help inject exercise and energy into your daily life. Ok, and maybe a little Wii fit. Here are the best exercise posts of 2011.
• 1 Our Five Favorite Android Apps For Health, Diet & Exercise
• 2 Top Ten Fitness Games for PS3 Move, Xbox Kinect and Wii
• 3 Exercises You Can Tackle From Your Desk Chair
• 4 Using New Tech Purchases to Motivate Workouts
• 5 Run On: Headphones That Stay With You While Running
• 6 Two Cool Fitness Toys For Kids
• 7 The Hi-Tech Gym: Motivation and Monitoring
• 8 Heart Monitors for iOS Devices
• 9 Tech & Fitness: Train Yourself to Run Using Couch to 5K
• 10 Great Daily Workouts Using Fitness Gadgets
* * *
Welcome to Unplggd's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)