A little goes a long way for Valentine's Day and the colors are a great way to brighten your home this February. We rounded up a few of our favorite, toddler-friendly, and thrifty decorations for your home.
• Crayon and Wax Paper Hearts on Hazelnut Girl. (The original idea is from Martha Stewart.)
• Papel Picado banners onThe Artful Parent.
• Homemade heart doormat on Skip To My Lou.
• My Crafty Mess used these hearts as cupcake toppers- but you can also string them up as garland.
• Red Newspaper Roses on Zakka Life.
(Images: Hazelnut Girl, The Artful Parent, Skip To My Lou, My Crafty Mess, Zakka Life.)