Commercial air fresheners leave much to be desired — they're usually laden with chemicals and often have a cloying scent. With these DIY ones, you can customize the scent, use only natural ingredients, and make the packaging as pretty as you want.
- A DIY diffuser that look as sweet as it smells. From Sugar and Cloth.
- A 2-ingredient option that's so easy, you may find yourself making one for every room. From Smashed Peas and Carrots.
- If you love the smell of Williams-Sonoma stores, it's your lucky day — here's their scented room recipe. From One More Moore.
- A calming room spray perfect for relaxing around the house. From A Delightful Home.
- If you really love citrus — or need a bit of cheering up — this may be the spray for you. From Instructables.