It's time for strawberries, in more ways than one. If you have a party to plan for August, or just want an easy and leisurely activity this summer, take a look at these ten great ideas and projects. Each one is cuter and sweeter than the last.
1. A festive accordian party decoration from The House That Lars Built.
2. Purl Bee gives a pattern for sewing these oversized strawberry pillows.
3. More adorable pom poms from Mr. Printables.
4. Transform regular white paper plates into berry baskets, per Kidsomania.
5. Print strawberries on plain fabric, and get a fun and cute pattern for sheets. Via A Beautiful Mess.
6. The Sun and the Turtle shows you how to crochet a strawberry.
7. Here's a video from Leyla Torres
8. Pinata time! This one is from One Charming Party.
9. If you need a quick printable gift box, check out this one from Oh Happy Day.
10. More party fun, in the form of a strawberry garland from Studio DIY.
(Image credits: The House That Lars Built; Purl Bee; Mr. Printables; Kidsomania; A Beautiful Mess; The Sun and the Turtle; Leyla Torres; One Charming Party; Oh Happy Day; Studio DIY)