- Corronsac France
- Inspiration for my palette:
- This is my daughter's bedroom and she suggested the stripes. We had used purple and turquoise in other parts of the house . She wanted a mix of relaxing soothing hues (salmon and pastel blue) and dynamic colors. The two other walls were painted white.The result is cool and warm at the same time.
- Colors used in my room
- I used 5 different colors, one for each stripe : from top to bottom : red-orange, salmon pink, purple, turquoise and pastel blue.
- Tips for using color successfully
- It's important to consider the light and exposure when the choosing the colors.
- Multicolored Stripes
Room for Color