Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Dayton, OH
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The salvaged clawfoot tub came first -- she was fire engine red when we bought her off eBay and I knew she could be no other color as we refinished her ourselves. The black came from a desire to create a period-esque bathroom around the tub, but with a slight edge while maintaining intimacy and a feeling of luxury. The white & chrome accents function to add depth and contrast to the space.
- Colors used in my room
- Red, Black, White & Chrome
- Tips for using color successfully
- Pick colors because you love them, not because they're popular. Go with what ignites your gut, just try to make sure the undertones compliment one another.
- Ruby Noir Vintage
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013