As my runny nose, sneezes, and red eyes can attest, spring has sprung and seasonal allergies have arrived in force (check to see whether you live in one of these top ten worst allergy cities). While there isn't yet an app that cures allergies at a touch and a swipe, there are several apps that will help you track your symptoms, check the pollen count, and provide tips for better managing your allergies...
Here are a few picks for the iPad, Windows 8 tablets, and Android phones (sadly no Android tablet apps could be found).
1. Pollen.com's Allergy Alert (Android Phones & iPhone), Free.
2. Sinus Allergy Pro (iPad), Free.
3. Allergy ID (iOS), Free.
4. Family Med Track (iOS), $2.99.
5. GenieMD (iOS), Free.
6. Zyrtec AllergyCast (Android Phones & iPhone), Free.
7. Allergy Tracker (Android Phones), Free.
8. Personal Health Record (Windows 8), $4.99.
9. The Weather Network (Windows 8), Free.
10. Our Health (Windows 8), $1.49.
Other Posts For Allergy Sufferers With Seasonal Allergies:
(Images: top image Joelle Alcaidinho, all others as linked above)