With Mother's Day just around the corner I decided to indulge my own mother (above) with an app roundup appealing to her favorite hobby: scrapbooking. She was kind enough to share several of her favorite apps she uses on her iPad to help plan and layout her scrapbook projects, a mix of apps for both inspiration and planning she refers to before the cutting and gluing process.
Here are some of her own picks, as well as a few others for moms (and their daughters) who use Android or Surface tablets:
1. Pic Collage (iOS & Android), Free.
2. ScrapPad - Scrapbook for iPad (iPad), $4.99.
3. Jo-Ann for iPad (iPad), Free.
4. Martha Stewart CraftStudio (iPad), $4.99.
5. Scrappy (Android), Free & $3.07.
6. Pinterest (iOS & Android), Free.
7. Scrapbook for Pinterest (Windows 8), Free.
8. Pinterest Touch (Windows 8), Free.
9. Collage Maker RT (Windows 8), $4.99.
10. Scrapbook Design (Android), Free.
Here are a few additional posts from our archives to get your crafty-juices flowing:
(Images: Joelle Alcaidinho, all others as linked above)