Let's say you're a modernist, but love the traditional warm, earthy colors of Thanksgiving. There's no reason we can't modernize the holiday while holding on to the neutral, warm tones of the season. If you're like me, and love a monochromatic table, try these clean neutrals on for size.
(Images: as linked above.)
- I love the fluid lines and modern edge to this Terrain dinnerware from Cb2, $3.95 - $5.95.
- Add some texture with Woven placemats from Cb2, on sale for $7.95.
- For a tabletop glow, consider Glassybaby's "Giving Together" candle holder set from Glassybaby, $88.
- For coffee and espresso after all that turkey (or tofurkey!), a clean, matte Classic Century Cup from Crate & Barrel, $15.95.
- Textiles say it all: I love these Willow Ship Napkins, from Heath Ceramics, $30.