Most of the (inter)national chains like Crate & Barrel carry candelabra, especially during the Holiday season. Here I've tried to present a range of options, including several under $40, a few expensive antiques, and some in between. This is the sort of room accent that could really define a dining space or a fireplace mantel … which is your favorite?
- 1 Dress up your table with Wisteria's traditional-looking Chandeliered Candelabrum, $129
- 2 With 13 candleholders, Anthropologie's Springing Sprigs Candelabrum ($38) will bring the drama, and a lot of light
- 3 Villeroy & Boch makes this gorgeous black glass candelabrum, a Goth twist on tradition. Available at Bloomingdale's for $286
- 4 Wisteria's Pinecone candelabra ($34) are part of their Holiday collection, but I don't think they're necessarily seasonal at all
- 5 Take your candelabra horizontal with this Silver Branch Candleholder from Crate & Barrel, on sale for $27.95.
- 6 This Art Nouveau-era wrought iron candelabrum is a true antique, available at Hacienda via VandM.com for $585
- 7 These 19th-century primitive candelabra were hand-wrought out of iron and are available at E & L Alexandria via VandM.com for $450
- 8 Who needs a whole moose head on the wall when you could have this 19th-century German Horn Candelabra from John Norwood Antiques, available via 1stdibs.com for $550
- 9 This stunning (and pricey) two-arm candelabra is part of the same series of designs created by Hans Harald Rath and Lobmeyr for the Metropolitan Opera in 1966, available at Moss for $1080
- 10 I can't tell if I like the way this looks, but I love the idea of this "Cork" Candelabra that uses your empty wine bottle as a base. Available at Ballard Designs for a mere $20 … plus the cost of a bottle of wine.
Images: as linked above