The long, warm days of summer are upon us. What better way to embrace the season than basking in all its glory? Find the perfect seat for your space, starting with this collection of favorites for the outdoors.
1. This modern rocker comes in a variety of colors and is made from 100% recycled high-density plastic. It's eco-friendly, durable and comfortable. Emmet Rocker from Room and Board, $449.
2. Hung from a tree, the scooped seat of this hanging chair cradles you just above the ground. It's the perfect chair to cozy up with a book or cold drink on a relaxing summer afternoon. Hanging Rattan Chair from Serena and Lily, $450.
3. The Acapulco Chair was designed in the 1950's in the Mexican beach town of the same name. While the original designer is unknown, many variations of the classic form have since surfaced. Acapulco Chair from Zinc Details, $475.
4. If you're looking for a space saver, this deck chair can fold up and easily be stored away when not in use. The frame is acacia wood, with a polypropylene rope seat. Brommo Deck Chair from Ikea, $60.
5. The sleek, modern look of this chair is adaptable to nearly any space. Made of eucalyptus, with an adjustable back, this lounger is the perfect platform for soakin' up some rays. Cozy up with someone special on the Double Lounger. Baltic Lounger from West Elm, $214.