The days of scratching notes on paper that eventually get tossed and list into a pile, never to be found again have passed. Note takers can step out of the dark ages of notepads and take advantage of technology for a more organized life without the paper waste...
Tablet Note Taking
Don't just use the standard notepad applications, there are tons of great apps for tablet note taking. Evernote seems to be the big dog and there are tons of tips on how to use it to your fullest advantage.
• Duly Noted: Tablet Note Taking Apps Perfect for Class
• 3 Great Note-Taking Apps for iOS and Android
• 8 Ideas to Increase Your Evernote Productivity
• 6 Tips for Planning a Perfect Trip Using Evernote
• iA Writer: Favorite New Writing/Note-Taking App
• The Unexpected Reasons I'm Falling in Love With Evernote
Paper Note Taking
If you're a traditionalist and prefer putting pen to paper, we suggest Livescribe's Smartpen. Everything you write gets recorded and transferred (wirelessly or via USB) to your Evernote account, providing the best of both worlds. You can even record audio