It's been a couple of years since we first saw suitcase speakers pop up. However, now there are a few different shops that sell these. BoomCase even has a pop up store in LA. The best part of lugging around these speakers is that the whole process is easy since they are basically suitcases.
1. Case of Bass: Case of Bass makes these beautiful speakers that look quite unique. Just like BoomCase, they offer customizations upon request. The suitcases are very distinctive, as you'd expect, and sell for $375-400 each.
2. BoomCase: BoomCase was the first suitcase speaker that we spotted, and they continue to make these interesting devices. BoomCase has a lot of different kinds of suitcase speakers available; they can cost up to $5,000, but start out at $395.
3. RevisionistDesigns Soundcase: RevisionistDesigns sells his suitcase speakers through Etsy, and they look like they will perform well. His speakers sell for around $325, making them the most affordable that we've found.
4. CaseStudy: CaseStudyAcoustics promises a more high fidelity sound than other boomboxes. His suitcase speakers are Bluetooth capable, and they have a battery life of 10 hours. They start out at $895.
5. Loud Luggage: Loud Luggage has got a few available suitcase speakers, which are based on the Fountain Hills luggage. The battery life is about 16 hours, and while the case doesn't have Bluetooth, it is very retro. There are two suitcase speakers in his shop, and they sell for $500-600. MORE RETRO-STYLE SPEAKERS ON APARTMENT THERAPY: • BoomCase Speakers • Modern Boomboxes with Retro Appeal • Modern Tech with Retro Style (Images: as linked above)