You know what table doesn’t get enough attention? The console table. It’s skinny and narrow, looks great in a minimal style and fits perfectly in small spaces. And it’s so flexible! You can use it for lots of different uses in lots of different rooms. Most commonly seen in entryways and behind sofas, they’re great for arranging lovely vignettes of accessories and books on, as well as being a landing pad for mail and keys upon entering. But we’ve also seen console tables used as streamlined laptop tables, as accent tables and more. And a lot of the styles out there have great lines that look good in — whether in front of white walls, bright walls and wallpapered walls. How do you use a console table, if you have one?
1. James DeWulf's Simple London Console Table $1,100
2. Era Console Table $600
3. BDI Xela 1148 Console Table $699
4. Blu Dot Strut Console Table $449
5. CB2 Peekaboo Clear Console $349
6. Gus* Stanley Console $575
7. Amanda Console Table $298
8. Skram Wishbone 2 Drawer High Table $2,463
9. CB2 Gear Console Table $249
10. Pottery Barn Tanner Console Table $399
Images: As credited above.