Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Austin, TX
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love how cozy my home feels. I walk in from a long day of teaching and I immediately feel like I am in my own space.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1. Get rid of things! I have found that whatever size home you have, you always fill it. So, it has actually been great for my husband and I to live in a small space, we only keep what we truly love and need.
2. Don't be afraid to paint! Paint is cheap, bold, and easy. We have an open floor plan and painting accent walls has really helped us define our space.
3. Highlight what you love. My husband is a musician and instead of trying to find a specific place to put all of his equipment we have made it apart of our decor. His guitars are out and on the walls. It makes the space ours and it makes it easy for him to play.
See all entries