- Long Island City, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love how light and open it is. It's small but welcoming. People always comment on how well designed it is, but we designed it to make us feel a certain way. It sparks creativity and an atmosphere of love. It is a new beginning together as a newly engaged couple. It definitely shows both of our personalities and suits our lifestyle.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- - Find multi-purpose furniture.
- If you like it, get it, because your style will come together collectively one piece at a time.
- Keeping a small space clean and organized makes it feel larger.
More posts in Small Cool 2014
ATVideo of the Day