Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chandler, AZ
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Being surrounded by things we love and have acquired over the years.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Comfort, and what works for your lifestyle. For example, if you like scattering things on the floor versus tucking everything into a dresser, find a way to incorporate that habit into your bedroom style.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- We use it as an extension of our living room when needed and as a private retreat at other times. When the windows are open, the water from the pool outside creates reflections on the ceiling - it creates a wonderful ambiance for meditating. When the baby comes (we are expecting in less than two weeks), we plan to use a part as nursery (have a separate one, but want to do co-sleeping for the first few months).
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat