The Editor at Large previews new home accessories by Calypso St. Barth for Target: "Ranging in price from $1.99 to $79.99, the collection is available May 1 through June 11 at all Target stores and Target.com." Plus, Billy Norwich leaves Town & Country, Vogue taps Chloe Malle, and the mansion said to have inspired The Great Gatsby is demolished. More news and links below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Target Introduces Limited Edition Home Accessories by Calypso | Editor at Large
• Billy Norwich Leaves Town & Country & Vogue Taps Chloe Malle | Women's Wear Daily
• Great Gatsby Mansion Demolished | Curbed
• Agreement reached for sale of High Point's Showplace | Home Accents Today
• Medical Marijuana Dispensary Wins AIA San Francisco Design Award | Architizer
Photo: Calypso for Target