Finding a stylish office chair can be a nightmare. When I transitioned into working from home, I spent weeks poring over catalogs and browsing online for an office chair that wouldn't make my bedroom/home office feel too...office-y.
Sitting at a computer for 8 hours a day can take a toll on your body, so comfort and support were also top priorities. The clouds parted when I decided to open my search up to some other furnishings departments, ending up with a fabulous dining chair from West Elm - it even swivels. I added a lumbar pillow and haven't looked back. Check out these dining chairs that can easily masquerade as office furniture and still feel comfortable throughout the day.
1. West Elm Saddle Dining Chair, $299.
2. Specimen Editions Perch Chair, $495.
3. Wyndtree Furniture Dining Chair, $580.
4. Inmod Carolyn 3/4 Armchair, $1,612.
5. Duna Chair, $520.
6. LaFlat Aluminum/Teak Wood Chair, $160.
7. World Market Hayden Dining Chair, $180.
8. DWR Sprite Armchair, $524.
9. CB2 Thesi Heather Gray Chair, $199.
10. Room & Board Brno Tubular Chair, $799.
(Images: Lead: West Elm, Gallery: as credited above)