The Mad Hatter is always ready for tea time, so maybe you and your kids should be, too. If you stock up—or DIY it!—on these cute tea party essentials, your kids will certainly not echo Alice's sentiment: "It's the stupidest tea-party I ever was at in all my life!"
We've rounded up some toys that can help make a tea party special. The top row has toys to buy, but if you're handy or crafty, you might want to check out the tutorials we've found in the bottom row.
1. Felt Tea Bag Set, $8.
2. Plan Toy Solid Wood Tea Set, $25.20.
3. Heart Shaped Tea Set, $50.
4. Biofino Fancy Teacakes, $16.62.
5. Hape Coffee Maker, $21.85. Because someone's always gonna want coffee.
6. Crochet Strawberry Tea Set Pattern, available on Ravelry for $6.
7. Knitted Tea Party Treats Free Pattern from Jean Greenhowe.
8. Play Tea Box & Bags.
9. Knitted Fiesta Tea Set, pattern available from Interweave for $3.50.
10. Plastic Egg Tea Cups.
(Images: as linked above )