So I move to Seattle, the coffee capital of the country and what do I do? I really get into tea. Yeah, I know it's crazy, but I've never really been into coffee and believe it or not tea in this town will give coffee a run for its money.
Now I have nothing against coffee, it's just not my cup of tea (hardy har har). But really, since I dove into the world of tea somehow new accessories keep finding their way into my home. So for all the tea lovers out there I thought I would share the findings of my obsession with you just in time for the cold weather to seep in.
1. These glass tumbler travel mugs from Blue Q are a staple for me. You can brew your tea and toss them in your bag and they stay piping hot for hours, literally.
2. Remedy Tea is my favorite Tea Cafe in Seattle. They have over 150 loose leaf teas to drool over, and the best part is that you don't have to live in Seattle to enjoy them, they're all available online.
3. This beautiful tea kettle designed by Michael Graves and is available at Target.
4. This Bodum tea glass has an insulated double wall that keeps your tea warm while keeping your hands cool. The fact that they are easy on the eyes doesn't hurt either. Via Caffe Forte.
5. Since my tea adventure began, the one thing that I find I'm always trying to get on top of is how to keep my pot of tea hot over time. I was just introduced to this insulated tea pot this weekend by a friend and found it available at William Sonoma. It brews your loose leaf tea and keeps it nice and hot for a good hour.
1. This glass tea cup by CLARO is equipped with its own brewing infuser and comes in lots of great colors.
2. Now when it comes to temperature I never really paid attention to how hot the water was supposed to be for different teas until my friend got me a temperature controlled tea kettle and woah did it change everything. I always wondered why the teas always tasted so different from the tea shop to when I got them home. Now I know. Temperature makes all the difference. This lovely temperature controlled kettle is made by Cuisinart.
3. I love this portable floating tea infuser because it comes with its own little caddy to catch the drips. Via Amazon.
Images: As linked above.