Of course the best way to teach good manners and behavior is by example, but sometimes it helps to have fun stories, games and visual aids as supplements. We've rounded up some of our favorites and hope you'll add to the list in the comments.
• 3 By Order of the Management prints by John W. Golden
• 4 Little Dos and Don'ts Box Set by Karen Katz
• 6 Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's Magic by Betty MacDonald (including our favorite chapter, "The Bad-Table-Manners Cure")
• 7 P is for Polite print by Paper Packs
• 8 Thanks a LOT, Emily Post! by Jennifer Larue Huget (available 9/22/09)
• 9 Good Manners flashcards by eeBoo
• 10 Rules of the Wild: An Unruly Book of Manners by Bridget Levin