There are a few different options out there that can help, mostly games, but also books, apps, and dolls.
• Robot emotions flashcards at Mr. Printable.
• The emotional animals dice game, an active game for younger ones.
• The chill & spill journal, more of a pre-teen and teen item.
• A coloring/make your own story book.
• The emotion matching game, a how-to make your own photo to word matching game.
• Today, I feel silly, a book by Jamie Lee Curtis.
• Touch and learn emotions, a mobile app.
• Emotions memory, a French and English bilingual game.
• Funny families, another bilingual (French/English) card game based on the seven families game.
• Kimochi dolls.
(images as linked above)