I've always loved seeing people's collections, from ceramics to typewriters. Lately, I keep coming across stylish teapot arrangements. Even if teapots aren't your thing, these displays may give you ideas for showing off your own beloved collection.
- Anna Spiro's House Tour included this elegantly disarrayed arrangement on a vintage dresser.
- Illustrator Paula Mills has her vintage teapot collection set amid cheerful shelves brimming with kitchenware. From Design*Sponge.
- Gorgeous blue paint helps Coco Rocha's teapot collection stand out, as seen in Vogue.
- Whimsical floral teapots stand out on a utilitarian kitchen shelf in this photo from Marie Claire Maison.
- Recycled crates make for a rustic, cool display. From Skona Hem.
(Images: As linked above)