If you're an apartment dweller and you've got a four legged pal, you need to walk him/her a few times a day. Our Frenchie needs two per day, but different breeds have different needs. If you haven't taken a look at some of the recent pet offerings, you might be surprised with hi-tech features like LED collars and digital cameras....
1. Lunabright Glo Safety Ring: Is your dog black, brindle, or blackish? Then this little handy collar will make it a lot easier to find your friend in the dark when he starts running around. It's rechargeable and emits a glow akin to a glow stick. It sells for $9.99.
2. Super Collar: This collar has an integrated leash, making it quite useful when you take your dog off-leash and want a quick way of controlling him, when things get a hairy at the dog park. It's strong enough to tow a car, so it's strong enough for any type of dog. It sells for $39.99 to $49.99.
3. Pet's Eye View Digital Camera: Ever wondered what you pet looks at? Get the feel for it with this digital camera, which can take snapshots of what your pet sees. You'll need to set a timer in order to take the photos. There's no WiFi sharing, but you can check up on what your pets have been doing. It sells for $49.99.
4. Night Dawg LED Collar: The battery life of this tough, LED collar is about 150 hours, so it will last you a few nightly walks. The glow is visible from up to 100 feet away.
5. Hush Puppy Bark Control Collars: If your dogs barks a lot and you're looking for a humane way to control this annoyance, then you should try some sonic collars. These types of collars emit a beep to curb barking. It's supposed to be 90% effective and won't hurt your pet while he learns to be quieter. They sell for $40 to $50.
Water for Pets
Keeping Your Cat off Your Laptop
Do's and Don'ts of Having a Pet in the Home Office
(Image via Glowdoggie)