Coming from someone who is actively trying to get back into shape to fit into a wedding dress and prove to myself that I can do it, I've been thinking a lot about what I want for the holidays. Family members keep asking me for a list of items and it wasn't until today that I realized I can use this holiday to get tech items that will enhance my journey to high school weight.
• Gold's Gym Dance Workout for Wii is the perfect game for the fitness fanatic in your life. If it's raining and they can't make it to the gym, or if they don't have a membership and just want to work out from home — this game is fun.
• Wii Fit is a great game to add to the Wii you most likely purchased last year. Of course we know that Xbox has come out with an equivalent, but why waste the money you've already spent on your Wii? The Wii Fit will enhance your Wii and open up a whole new world of games, plus a sweet body when you're done.
• Apple iPod is the perfect accessory while getting your workout on. Not only does it plug into most gym machines, but there are hundreds of accessories so that you can carry your iPod with you while on a run. Fill it up with your favorite music or videos and your workout will be finished in no time. Plus, there are thousands of apps to download to help with a weight loss journey.
• Incase Armband Pro is designed to work with your iDevice so you can take it on the go. As we mentioned with the iPod, hundreds of accessories have been made to help you bring them along for the ride. Strap on the Armband and you're good to go for your run.
• FitBit is a device that tracks 3D motion throughout the day, with a sensor worn clipped onto clothing. The unit tracks your movement while you sleep, relying on the notion that the less you move the better sleep you get. While you're awake, it also keeps track of calories burned, steps taken, etc.