Working out can be tough, well, getting into shape can be tough — but tech can certainly help. Through the use of a Wii, iPod or even a jazzed up elliptical, it can become much easier, if not more enjoyable.
• 10 Best Weight Loss Games for the Wii is one of the best and most fun ways to get into shape. There are plenty of us that have a Wii and maybe this will motivate us to brush the dust off and get sweating!
• Unplggd's Head to Toe Best Tech Gift Guide recommends giving the gift of the Nike+ sensor kit. It allows the runner in your life to make playlists for each run and even track and record their milage and times.
• Do You Have any Fitness Tech in Your Home? is a great post about incorporating fitness tech into your home. Not only will it help you save money down the road, your exercise just may increase if you have the convenience of an in-home fitness room.
• iPod Friendly Elliptical Machine Helps Keep Us Working makes me so jealous! The elliptical is my fitness machine of choice, but at my gym, they don't have the option of attaching an iPod. I'm having serious elliptical machine envy.
• Wirelessly Control Your iPod with the Belkin SportCommand for iPod lets you wirelessly control your music while your iPod stays protected. This is great for those doing sports that involve extra clothing, padding and protection. Your iPod may always be easily accessible.