If you're looking forward to spring being sprung, you may be ready to start planning your Easter egg masterpieces. We've rounded up 10 fun techniques to get your creative juices flowing!
There's something for everyone in these tutorials. Don't want to deal with messy dye? Try making washi tape eggs (8). Looking for something rather unusual? Check out the crushed eggshells eggs (5). Maybe you want something really whimsical? You can make "have a nice day" eggs (4).
6. Spring Menagerie Eggs at Martha Stewart
7. Silk Dyed Easter Eggs at The Magic Onions
8. Washi Tape Eggs at Family Circle
9. Melted Crayon Eggs at The Artful Parent
10. Marbelized Eggs at Martha Stewart
(Images: as credited above)
MORE EASTER CELEBRATIONS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Natural Dyes for Easter Eggs
• Plastic Easter Egg Crafts
• My Picks for A Well-Designed, Candy-Free Easter Basket