Okay, so there's a lot to discuss here, but first I need to know: what television home would you move into tomorrow, if rent and geography were no concern? Jess' rollerskating-ready New Girl loft? Tom Haverford's House O'Swag? The entire Downton Abbey? All of your friends could move in, too!
- Place your bets on Classic NYC Pads on TV: How Realistic Are Your Favorite Shows? All I know is there's no way Kenneth The Page can afford a 1-bedroom apartment!
- For another jolt of reality, check out Interior Designers: Reality Shows vs. Reality. I know sometimes when I see a designer, like, stapling something together, I can't help but thing, "Sure that looks great with the camera 20 feet away, but what would it be like to live with it? How long will it last?"
- Furniture & Interiors Inspired By TV Shows celebrates the style of The Good Wife and Homeland. I'd like to put in a vote for Firefly...
- Maybe you're more of a Sherlock-lover? Get The Look: BBC's Sherlock will get your flat fixed right up.
- If you just want a small piece of a TV character's style rather than a house full, Doctor Who's Sonic Screwdriver and 3 Other Unusual Universal Remotes might be for you. That looks like a a remote I might actually be able to learn how to use!
- And maybe you desperately need to know Where To Get Jess' Pom Pom Pillows? I need to know the secrets of Zooey Deschanel's hair care regimen.
- What's a Mad Man without his swag? A DIY Mad Men Swag Light will make things right.
- Or just go all-out with Mad Men Style at Home: 10 Posts to Celebrate Season 5!
- It's certainly exciting that Downton Abbey Décor May Be a Reality, but I second the commenter who said, "The dresses, please!"
- Earlier this year, 30 Rock did us all a favor by highlighting the dangers involved when "we, as a couple, are going to IKEA!!!" I plan on watching that episode before and possibly after any couples' IKEA run I might make in the future, in the hopes that my answer to IKEA Meltdowns: Do They Happen To You? will be "nope!".
- I'll end with my personal favorite, the most ridiculous, over-the-top, pimped-out, "amenities EVERYWHERE" television apartment, home of Tommy Timberlake himself. Welcome, everyone, to "Girl Heaven": Tom's Apartment On Parks & Recreation (shown above)!
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Image: Still from Parks and Recreation)